quality testing and quality control. under real process conditions - ensuring product safety with our catalyst testing systems
Our new quality monitoring system allows for even more reliable, reproducible catalyst production. The system is designed for automated parallel testing and quality monitoring of Denox catalysts, under real process conditions. A fine-tunable realistic exhaust gas mixture is fed into a reactor loaded with catalyst samples. The system performs activity and selectivity tests of representative catalyst monoliths/plates according to predefined, reproducible test programs.
- 1 reactor accommodating several catalyst plates
- gas or oil burner, fan system, ageing unit
- temperature, space velocity and gas concentrations are variable and programmable
- reproducibility by the use of reliable test results
- control PC for experiment scheduling and analysis
- Windows PC incl. GUI / SCADA software
- tests of catalysts with Denox reactions
- quality control of power plant catalysts
- analysis of newly developed catalysts
- R & D
- maximum operating temperature: 500°C
- working pressure: 990 mbar - atm
- up to 4 gases can be dosed
- maximum catalyst length: 750 mm
- maximum catalyst width: 70 mm
- gas flow rate max.: 212 m3/h
Find out more about SPHYNXindustrial and contact us via info(at)amtech-htt.de!
Upcoming international event
Visit us at the 25. international conference of the North American Catalysis Society Meeting which will be held from June 4 to 9, 2017 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Denver, Colorado.
Our next event
Coming soon – the 50th
anniversery of the annual meeting of the German Catalysis Society, the Jahrestreffen Deutscher Katalytiker, will be celebrated in Weimar from March 15-17, 2017.