an state-of-the-art reactor system for parallel testing of heterogeneous catalysts in the gas phase
The Spider reactor system is a multi-reactor system licensed from the Instituto de Tecnologìa Quìmica Valencia (ITQ), which is designed for material testing and process optimisation.
It is used for conducting simultaneous tests on materials using 16 fixed bed continuous flow reactors in a wide range of chemical and catalytic processes.
- 16 reactors, individually heatable
- precise flow control of gases and liquids by the use of individual MFCs and LFCs in each reactor
- individual pressure control for each reactor
- individual temperature measurement for each reactor
- control PC for experiment scheduling and analysis
- Windows PC incl. GUI / SCADA software
- hydrocracking, hydrotreating
- alkane isomerisation
- Fischer Tropsch synthesis
- kinetic deactivation or regeneration processes
- desulphurisation of gases and gasolines
- alkylation, disproportionation, selective oxydation of hydrocarbons
- maximum operating temperature: 550°C
- maximum operating pressure: 70 bar
- apparent bed volume: 4 ml
- gas flow rate 5-200 ml/min / reactor
- liquid flow rate: 0.5-5g/hr / reactor
Find out more about Spider16 and contact us via info(at)amtech-htt.de!