SPR100/X 100ml - Slurry Phase Reactor
fast, parallel testing of multiphase heterogeneous or homogeneous catalytic reactions
After the successful introduction of the SPR16 system, the SPR100/X was designed based on the SPR16 principle. It was introduced in 2007.
The SPR100/X is a modular system comprising 100 ml reactors, internal cooling, flexible media supply and individual stirring options. The basic unit contains two reactors.
- modular two-batch reactor basis setup, extendable by groups of two, each reactor is independently controlled
- temperature, pressure, stirring speed are individually adjustable for each reactor
- reactors may be used as CSTRs (continuous stirred tank reactors) or cascading CSTRs
- polyolefin option
- automatic gas and liquid feed
- Kontroll-PC für Ihre Experimentenplanung und Auswertung
- control PC for experiment scheduling and analysis
- Windows PC incl. GUI / SCADA software
- heterogeneous and homogeneous multiphase reactions
- hydroformylations, oxidations, hydrogenolysis
- polyolefin chemistry
- reactor volume: 100 ml
- working pressure: 150 bar
- stirring speed: 0 - 800 rpm
Find out more about SPR100/X and contact us via info(at)amtech-htt.de!