parallel reactor system for heterogeneous gas phase catalysis and transient kinetic material testing
The Switch16 system is the result of a cooperation between the Institute des Recherches sur la Catalyse (IRCE) in Lyon, France, and AMTECH.
It is a system comprising 16 cylindrical, reactor-like cartridges, which contain catalytic material and are easily exchangeable.
Switch16 was designed for the acquisition of high quality data, and is able to conduct kinetic studies or material characterisation.
- 16 heatable reactor cartridges
- constant conditions in all reactors regarding pressure, flow, temperature
- individual temperature measurements possible
- optional second liquid evaporator unit and gas supply
- switching between states (steady-state and transient) possible
- control PC for experiment scheduling and analysis
- Windows PC incl. GUI / SCADA software
- heterogeneous gas phase catalysis
- parallel testing of catalysts, adsorbents and reaction conditions
- transient kinetic studies, e.g. product analysis over time, fast deactivation studies
- break-through measurements
- Denox in presence of water
- gas flow rate: 200 ml/min / reactor
- liquid flow rate 0.2 g/min / reactor
other flow rates possible
- maximum operating temperature: 550 °C
- maximum operating pressure: 13 bar
- apparent bed volume: 4 ml
Find out more about Switch16 and contact us via info(at)amtech-htt.de!